Aerobatics Server

ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: [Fwd: A friend needs help]

[International Aerobatic Club] [Articles etc] [Communications] [Contest and Patch Information] [Aviation Organizations] [Other Aerobatics Info] [Aerobatics Images] [Other Aerobatics Links] [Other Aviation Info (including weather)] [Search ACRO Website]

ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: [Fwd: A friend needs help]

From: "Pete & Farrell Rouse" <rousep at intcon.net>

Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 04:00:41 UTC

Message:

John C. Honor's email bounced for me as well, so attached is the organization list from the US Airways website:

      Officers of US Airways, Inc.

      Chairman and CEO  Stephen M. Wolf
      Executive VP, Corporate Affairs and General Counsel  Lawrence M. Nagin
      Executive VP, Operations  Alan W. Crellin
      Senior VP, Corporate Development  Bruce Ashby
      Senior VP, Marketing  B. Ben Baldanza
      Senior VP, Human Resources  Michelle V. Bryan
      Senior VP, Maintenance  Christopher Doan
      Senior VP, Finance & CFO  Thomas A. Mutryn
      Senior VP, Planning  Gregory Taylor
      VP, Inflight Services  K. Nigel Adams
      VP, Controller  Anita P. Beier
      VP, Safety & Regulatory Compliance  William G. Bozin
      VP, Customer Service Centers  Kerry J. Carstairs
      VP, Flight Operations  Greg B. Gibson
      VP, US Airways Express  Tom Hanley
      VP, Pricing & Inventory Management  Gary M. Harig
      VP, Line Maintenance  Daryl E. Hartzell
      VP, Labor Relations  John M. Hedblom
      VP, Human Resources and Development  John C. Honor
      VP, Financial Planning and Analysis  Eugene D. Juba
      VP, Powerplant and Component Maintenance  Robert J. Lebeau
      VP, Customer Service, South  Charles E. Martin
      VP, Purchasing  Jeffery A. McDougle
      VP, Deputy General Counsel & Secretary  Jennifer C. McGarey
      VP, Line Maintenance Control and Hubs  Charles Nardello
      VP, Government Affairs  J. Ronald Reeves
      VP, Resource Planning  S. Michael Scheeringa
      VP, Corporate Real Estate  Charles V. Stipancic
      VP, Sales  Steven Tracas
      VP, Marketing  Stephen M. Usery
      Secretary  Jennifer C. McGarey