Aerobatics Server

ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Nationals Practice and Pre-Registration

[International Aerobatic Club] [Articles etc] [Communications] [Contest and Patch Information] [Aviation Organizations] [Other Aerobatics Info] [Aerobatics Images] [Other Aerobatics Links] [Other Aviation Info (including weather)] [Search ACRO Website]

Disclaimer: These aerobatics pages are developed by individual IAC members and do not represent official IAC policy or opinion.

[Usage Statistics]

ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Nationals Practice and Pre-Registration

Thread: [Acro] Nationals Practice and Pre-Registration

Follow-Up To: ACRO Email list (for List Members only)

From: "Allyson Parker-Lauck" <princess70 at earthlink.net>

Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 17:21:31 UTC

Hi all,

Just wanted to let you all know that we're still accepting pre-registration for the Nationals, and if you'd like to sign up in advance for a practice slot, you need to get your pre-registration forms faxed in to IAC Headquarters.  You can download the pre-registration form from the IAC Website at www.iac.org.  Fill the form out, then fax it to IAC at (920) 426-6865.  Once your form is received, I'll contact you within a few days to get you signed up for a practice slot.

I am going to be leaving for a month at the beginning of September, and don't know if I can keep up with the practice list much after that.  So the deadline for pre-registration and advance practice sign up will be September 9.  You can still register on site of course, and if there are practice slots left, you can sign up for those on site as well if you miss the September 9 deadline.

I've attached the most current practice list.  As you can see, Sunday is full, but there are still plenty of slots left on Saturday.

If you have any questions regarding the contest, please contact the Contest Director, Katie Kyer, at kateflies8 at aol.com

Take care,
Allyson Parker-Lauck
Nationals Practice CoordinatorAttachement 1: part2.html

Attachement 2: 2003XNationalsXPracticeXSign-UpXSheetX08-26-03.pdf

If you have aerobatics related information that you would like to make available, please contact me at the email address below.

Last Update: Fri May 4 13:13:09 2012

© Dr. Günther Eichhorn
Retired Email Guenther Eichhorn