ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC] IAC Survey

From: "acropilot" <acropilot at email.msn.com>

Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2000 22:37:36 UTC

Message:

I was also called, since I did not responed to multiple request to call them.  All the information they had on me was correct, the cat I fly, the aircraft, name, etc etc etc.and I was assured it woud be printed in the book.  Then came the sales pitch, $70, no thanks. If I want to get in touch with someone, just use this list, have a question, use this list.  Sure we have to wade through some garbage but this list, and a few others, are the best thing since sliced bread.

Darwin Jones
Acropilot at msn.com