ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC] Re: Jim Klick

Message: Re: [IAC] Re: Jim Klick

From: Wingman150 at aol.com

Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 11:12:22 UTC

Message:

  In a message dated 1/18/00 2:05:54 AM Eastern Standard Time,
bob_hudson at total.net writes:

<< Don't you mean "previously enjoyed"

 Bob >>

I dunno. I have thought about getting my ears drilled, but never did it. Of
course, if I had Patty earings, I'd drill as many holes in my ears as
possible!

Jordan Wirsz
Xtreme Aviation
Full Service Aircraft Sales!