ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [acro] Jim Klick

From: Vicki Cruse <vcruse at EARTHLINK.NET>

Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 05:55:39 UTC

Message:

 Jim,

Would you please email me directly? I've been contacted by someone
who used to own your Pitts and would like to get in touch with you.
However two addresses I sent them have bounced. I think you change
email addresses more often than your earrings, can you get me the
latest one?

Thanks and sorry to bother the group.

Vicki