ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Citabria for Sale

From: SClairFund at aol.com

Date: Thu, 09 May 2002 02:37:24 UTC

Message:

  Hey Y'all,

I am buying a PJ-260 Bi-plane and that puts me in a position to have to sell
my Citabria.
It was completely refurbished in 1995. 675 SMOH, 2834 TTAF, Metal spars,
spades, Large panel with Collins transponder RT887, Digital flipflop Ky97A
Com,  KX125 NavCom with built in CDI,  lockable attitude indicator, DG,
Garmin GPS 150, EGT, CHT 4 cylinders, 2 place intercom, Scott tail wheel.
Looks great in and out. Located (PLR) near Birmingham Al. $ 35,000.

Steve Owen
205-338-6400