ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC] Reminder of IAC website features

Message: Re: [IAC] Reminder of IAC website features

From: "cuatrero1" <cuatrero1 at netzero.net>

Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 02:41:20 UTC

Message:

  Hi
        My name is Paolo Valdes, ex pilot of the Halcones Chilean Air Force
Aerobatic team (Extra-300). I am looking for someone who have contac or are
interesting in take part in a proyect for develop a formation aerobatic team
for a big company(sponsor). We develop an interesting program for the
americas.