ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC] Message from the IAC President

Message: Re: [IAC] Message from the IAC President

From: robert t bogan <bounce.bogan at juno.com>

Date: Fri, 05 May 2000 02:50:32 UTC

Message:

  If we could get rid of the emotion for just a moment...  Please ask
yourself one simple question...  What else could the IAC BOD do?

Everyone in this sport knows that MONEY is what makes airplanes fly and
MONEY is what keeps the IAC alive.  When the magazine stops, advertising
dollars stop, dues go up, the organization stagnates and everyone
involved loses.  Anyone tasked with running a solvent business would do
the same thing.  It's a step that obviously had to be taken.

I ask you again, what else could they do?

I SUPPORT THE IAC BOD !!!

Bob Bogan
Albuquerque
Pitts S-2B