ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] New England Aerobatic Championships: ma ...

From: Steve Pennypacker <spenny at bellatlantic.net>

Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 02:53:15 UTC

Message:

  Hey folks,

I've been informed that the issue of Sport Aerobatics that's in the mail
now has an error in the ad for the New England Aerobatic Championships at
Orange, MA.

The correct dates are May 16-19, 2002.  Rain dates are June 20-23, 2002.

In both cases, registration is open beginning Thursday morning.  Practice
is Thursday morning thru Friday noon, all competitors are welcome.  Contest
flying starts noon Friday for the upper 3 categories only, and Saturday
morning for Primary & Sportsman.

Preregistration is available and encouraged, even if you're not sure if
you're coming or not.  Web-based prereg is at
http://acro.aerobaticsweb.org/pre_reg_contest.html.  Email rjpetit at attbi.com
or myself for paper-based prereg.

Email me for additional info or questions.

Cheers,
Steve Pennypacker
Contest Director & Ch. 35 VP