ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC] Moronic Pansy Ass Comittee

Message: Re: Re: [IAC] Moronic Pansy Ass Comittee

From: "Rick Hoffton" <hereiam at thepub.co.za>

Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 16:06:32 UTC

Message:

  Dear Mr. and Mrs Durbin

By the content of your post I am left only to believe that you agree
andalign your thinking with that of "AcroPimp" and Ray McCall.

The response to their attack on Melanie and Mr.Fraim was Sarcastic
Humor, nothing vicious nor containing profanity.  I find it absolutely
incredible that you accept that type of post and then, remark to mine.
 And you are correct in your understanding of the drug Prozac,
possibly too familiar.

If you truly believe in crushing enthusiasm for aviation because it
doesn't fit "your thinking"
of what should be posted and what should not I bet there is room on
the MPAC committee for one or two more,  you seem to fit all the
election criteria.

Aviation, Aerobatics,Soaring all thrive and grow from enthusiasm, this
exploder is a wonderful means of transmitting that vigor, that
enthusiasm, the addiction of flying.  Crushing it as "Acropimp" and
McCall and you for that matter does nothing to help.

By the way what did you find Vulgar, never mind it must have been the
thought of Lynn Heffley with the Unlimited Smooth Patch Tattooed to
his Posterior

Have fun on Thursday
Rick Hoffton

On Mon, 17 Jul 2000 11:26:35 -0400 The Durbin's (durbin at salisbury.net)
wrote:

>Mr. Hoffton,
>In your post below, you spoke of Prozac. Isn't that for people that
are
>psychotic? If I am correct in assuming that it is indeed for people
with a
>psychosis, then I think you could benefit from such a drug. In the
interim,
>I'll be watching out for you if you are indeed a pilot with a
medical. I
>hope that others will do the same. It is people such as yourself
(with the
>attitude you carry), that make the air a very dangerous place to fly
for
>real pilots. Hostility, and lack of control are not the traits of any
real
>pilot that I have met. Usually pilots that exibit those traits and do
manage
>by some miracle to make it through training, often times find
themselves
>uttering the vulgarity that you so frequently display on this
exploder....
>OH SHIT !
>
>Sincerely,
>Tim Durbin
>P.S. Unlike your aliases, that is my REAL name!

International