ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC] Aspen Leaf Akro Challenge, Sterling CO - ...

From: DJ Molny <djmolny at evolving.com>

Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 23:20:14 UTC

Message:

  AUGUST 25-26, 2000 - STERLING, CO (STK)

5th Annual Aspen Leaf Akro Challenge sponsored by IAC Chapter 12 at Sterling
Airport (STK). Basic thru Advanced(*) power categories will be flown.

Registration and practice on Thursday 8/24, briefing at 11:00 am on Friday
8/25. Flying continues on Saturday 8/26, with Sunday 8/27 as a weather day.

For more information, check out the Chapter 12 web site:
http://home.att.net/~iac12 or call Contest Director Clyde Cable at
970-532-2523 (home) or 970-227-5421 (cell).

IAC Chapter 12
Rocky Mountain Aerobatic Club
"Feelin' the Need for G's, a Mile High!"

(*) -  I know the IAC calendar and our web page says Basic - Unlimited, but
we don't expect any Unlimiteds, and hence did not pay the necessary
insurance premium.