ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC] Exhibition Restrictions

Message: Re: [IAC] Exhibition Restrictions

From: "William Wade" <chipmunk at uninets.net>

Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2000 15:26:34 UTC

Message:

     Greg Dungan and I have discovered that we were talking about two
different documents. 8130.27 does not appear on the FAA DAR site he
referenced and I was unable to find it in a search of the FAA site. 8130.27
is an Order dated 1/11/96 which is based on Notice 8130.65 which can be
found on the IAC website http://acro.aerobaticsweb.org/airshows/n8130_65.html
.
  8130.27 was valid last June when I had to get a new C of A for my plane,
and I think it's probably still valid as 8130.2C (now .2D?) was also in
effect at that time.
  This is info which could be important to anyone with an older Exhibition
plane or someone who is thinking about modifying a non- Experimental plane.
I believe the Exploder does not accept attachments, so if any are interested
send me a private e-mail and I will do a bulk mailing as the entire document
is roughly 44 pages.   -Bill

'Super' Chipmunk N18EF