ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC] Looking for nice S2B

From: Andrew Boyd <aboyd at igs.net>

Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2000 23:46:15 UTC

Message:

  Wishlist:

1) NDH
2) < 100 TT
3) S/N > 5336 (so wing attach a/d n/a)
4) r/w/b pompano paint (can't stand marion cole "major appliance")
5) factory smoke
6) if hartzell 2-blade, "B" suffix hub

The reason is, I already have one of the above,
and if I'm not being too much of a pig, I'd like
another one just like it, too  :->

--
aboyd at igs.net  ATP          Thanks, Curtis!