ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: Looking for nice S2B

From: "Herman Dierks" <hdierks at ev1.net>

Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 22:23:14 UTC

Message:

  Hi Ray,
 Tony and Julia Wood still have their B for sale (I think).  It was still
for sale at the nationals.
 Its located at Sherman TX. This is the one that David Mafrig had.
Herman

----------
> From: N606SU at aol.com
> To: acro at gf24.de
> Cc: gkuehner at worldnet.att.net
> Subject: [Acro] Looking for nice S2B
> Date: Tuesday, November 26, 2002 1:19 PM

Greg  Kuehner is a member of our local Chapter in San Antonio.

Greg is looking for a noice S2B. He lost his eagle in a hangar in Hondo and

has insurance money to spend.

Greg is the guy who was always around helping when the US team spent time
practicing in Hondo a few years ago.

If any of you know of a really nice "B" please contact Greg direct at:

<A HREF="mailto:gkuehner at worldnet.att.net">gkuehner at worldnet.att.net</A>

Ray LeBlanc