ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC] Ed Duckwater's Profanity

From: "Lewis L'Angolo" <fatherlewis at priest.com>

Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 00:09:56 UTC

Message:

  I think Ed Duckwater's postings are sinful.

As a pilot for 36 years, I have enjoyed this exploder.  I used to compete in
a Decathlon and an S1T.  In all my years as a pilot, I never ran across an
asshole like Ed Duckwater.

Yes, as a priest, I choose to use the word ASSHOLE for Ed as I do not want
you to think that I am a "stick in the mud" or someone who is out of touch.
Ed is simply an asshole and one I more reasonably would presume to be in
attendance of a professional wrestling event rather than in the cockpit of
an airplane.

If he is an example of today's pilot, take away my pilot's license.  Ed, and
the rest of you sick, sick folk who support him, would be better served by
reading Corinthians or Genesis. Perhaps you would understand the abominable
behavior demonstrated by such an ass.

Upon the day of reckoning, Ed and the rest of you in admiration of him shall
burn in hell.  You will all deserve each other.

The Lord has given us life for salvation's sake, not for the sake of
glorifying pedophilia, drug abuse, womanizing, etc.

Seek purity, banish Ed Duckwater from your life.  Your life is in His hands.

Respectfully,

Lewis

FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com