ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC] Useful HTML scripts for Aviation WX

Message: Re: [IAC] Useful HTML scripts for Aviation WX

From: John Marshall <eNewshound at eNewswires.com>

Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 22:36:49 UTC

Message:

  The actual URL for the home page for NOAA  and AWS Weather is:
http://www.awc-kc.noaa.gov/

Just give it a click, and you're there.

Also, AvWeb has a fine page with links to the best aviation weather
sites:
http://www.avweb.com/toc/weather.html

But the best option, in my opinion, is to download the Cirrus Software,
which enables me to get right into the DUATS system by modem.  I have
set my software to go right to the DUATS site (if I'm already connected
to the Internet by way of my ISP) and quickly download the information I
need.  It takes all of about 40 seconds for a complete briefing.  To get
the free software just click the URL below:
http://www.duats.com/cirrus.shtml

Good luck!
--
John Marshall