ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Fw: Helmets

From: Frank <frankgorham at comcast.net>

Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 04:51:47 UTC

Message:

Scott:
           OK, you asked:

     I ordered  helmets from Flight Suits for both my son and I when we bought our plane 2-1/2 years ago.  An estimated $250 purchase ended up at $825 each once we got proper comm and sound proofing installed.  Flight suits messed up our order several different ways, including unauthorized billings to my credit card  (my subsequent bill, but they were not authorized to re-use the particular card without my permission.) and shipping not once, but twice to the wrong address. I found one helmet still sitting on the porch of a former residence 5 days after UPS left it there!  Bottom line is we have two VERY expensive ear & microphone holders and I will NEVER buy anything else from Flight Suits.  Find a different source and be happy.   You asked!

        Cheers,  Frank