Acro Image

Aerobatics Server

ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Fw: Helmets

[International Aerobatic Club] [Communications] [Aerobatics Images]

Disclaimer: These aerobatics pages are developed by individual IAC members and do not represent official IAC policy or opinion.

[Usage Statistics]

ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Fw: Helmets

Thread: [Acro] Fw: Helmets

Follow-Up To: ACRO Email list (for List Members only)

Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 04:51:47 UTC

Scott:
           OK, you asked:

I ordered  helmets from Flight Suits for both my son and I when we bought our plane 2-1/2 years ago.  An estimated $250 purchase ended up at $825 each once we got proper comm and sound proofing installed.  Flight suits messed up our order several different ways, including unauthorized billings to my credit card  (my subsequent bill, but they were not authorized to re-use the particular card without my permission.) and shipping not once, but twice to the wrong address. I found one helmet still sitting on the porch of a former residence 5 days after UPS left it there!  Bottom line is we have two VERY expensive ear & microphone holders and I will NEVER buy anything else from Flight Suits.  Find a different source and be happy.   You asked!

Cheers,  Frank
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  To: acro at gf24.de 
  Sent: Monday, November 11, 2002 9:21 PM
  Subject: [Acro] Helmets

Group,

Upon considering helmet selection, does anyone have a preference between the HGU series (www.flightsuits.com) which was just recently picked apart in the September edition of SA, or GCF Gallet helmets?  If not those two, any other brands?  Just looking for what everyone has, and how well they like them.  Thanks in advance,

Scott Carlson 
Attachement 1: part2.html

© Dr. Günther Eichhorn
Retired
Email Guenther Eichhorn