ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC] info about Sukhoi dealer

From: "Dr. Guenther Eichhorn" <gei at head-cfa.harvard.edu>

Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2000 21:47:01 UTC

Message:

Hi,

I have been asked about a Sukhoi dealer in the USA.  Who handles
Sukhois these days?  Preferably somebody who speaks Spanish,
because the person asking me doesn't speak English very well.

Guenther

Dr. Guenther Eichhorn        |  E-mail, Internet:
Project Scientist            |  gei at cfa.harvard.edu
Astrophysics Data System     |  Phone: 617-495-7260
SIMBAD US Gateway            |  Fax:   617-496-7577
Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory
60 Garden Street, MS-83
Cambridge, MA 02138
USA