ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: Aerobatic instruction..

From: Paul Stambaugh <pstambau at yahoo.com>

Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 22:26:30 UTC

Message:

  Bill Bolen at Henry County Airport (20 W of Toledo).
He is flying an S2-B or C.
419-592-4008 (I believe). Also at CLeveland, WAlt
Linscott was doing duel. He moved to Atlanta but his
S2 may still be active at Burk. Look up Paramount
Aerobatics on the web and email "Boxman".

--- Steve Sydorwicz <av8orboy at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I am looking for instruction in the
> Cleveland/Northern
> Ohio area.  Can somebody please help me.  Thanks.
> Steve

> http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/

=====
Paul Stambaugh IAC Chapter 88
Pitts S1-S  N34RM "Psycho Therapy"
Citabria 7KCAB N8549
SkyTours Aerobatics - The Ultimate Aerobatic Experience
Ann Arbor, MI & Toledo, OH
Phone: Days, Office (810)-986-0389, Evenings (419) 269-0626
Cell:  248-705-8495