ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: ICOM A200

From: Jim Klick <klick at aps.anl.gov>

Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 12:54:29 UTC

Message:

Mike,

I replaced the radio in my S1S with that Icom and used the existing
antenna.
It is one of those white plastic (or something), slightly swept aft
things.
Everyone reports excellent comm with me now.

This is an unsolicited testimonial for the Icom IC A 200 radio.

Jim Klick
S1S N9JT (at 3300 RPM they hear me coming without a radio)