ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: ICOM A200

From: "Tom and Lori Adams" <Flickroll at csi.com>

Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 15:13:15 UTC

Message:

  ALL,
  Radios have always been a problem in Pitts a/c. A friend of mine ,Erik
Mingeldorf, built a beautiful S!-S and mounted one of the ICOM antennas on
the belly panel behind the fire wall on the left side. If I remember right
it was slightly forward of the spring gear............It looked great and he
said it worked great....
Ya might try it.......It might work....

Tom Adams
IAC1999