ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] RE: Tires for Pitts

From: "Lipkin, Jan (NIDA)" <jlipkin at nida.nih.gov>

Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2001 13:28:30 UTC

Message:

Hello everyone.  I'm not sure to whom I should request this, but please
remove our email from your lists --
These messages are coming through on our email for inquiries about drug
abuse and addiction.  That address is information at lists.nida.nih.gov
<mailto:information at lists.nida.nih.gov>
They may also be coming through on John Nagy's personal email which was
jnagy at nida.nih.gov <mailto:jnagy at nida.nih.gov>  or jn35e at nih.gov
<mailto:jn35e at nih.gov>
We would appreciate your removing these addresses from your lists.
Jan Lipkin
NIDA Public Information