ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Out of pocket

From: "Allyson Parker-Lauck" <princess70 at earthlink.net>

Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 16:09:28 UTC

Message:

  Hi all,

I just wanted to let you all know that I will be away from any form of
electronic communication until July 26th.  Anyone who has questions about
Nationals won't be able to reach me until then.  Just wanted to let anyone
know who might email me that I promise I'm not ignoring you.

For those of you who have pre-registered and signed up for practice slots, I
wanted to let you know that I will be sending in an updated practice
schedule today that will include those of you who have signed up over the
last couple of weeks.

Take care,
Allyson Parker-Lauck, Contest Director
2001 US National Aerobatic Championships