ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Out of pocket

From: "Robert P. Lockard" <rob at oraclewizard.com>

Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 14:28:58 UTC

Message:

  I will not be reading my email next week.  It seems that my presence is required in Grand Cayman on board the Cayman Aggressor
http://www.aggressor.com .  I have been trying very hard to get out of this trip.  Yet I must go, get in five dives a day, eat good
food and sit in a hot tub with ten naked women.  It’s a hard job, but someone has to do it.  Included in my duties will be smoking
Cuban cigars after dinner, night dives, wreck dives and yes I must even sit in that hot tub / Jacuzzi entertaining women of all
nationalities.  So if you must reach me, I will not be back until December 1.  Thank you for understanding yet this is a duty that
I must bare alone.

Later, Dive / Fly / Ride Safe
-Rob
---
Robert P. Lockard
Independent Oracle Consulting
Database Design, Development and Admin.

IMPORTANT:
This e-mail is intended for the use of the individual addressee(s) named above and may contain information that is confidential privileged or unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humor or irrational religious beliefs.  If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is not authorized (either explicitly or implicitly) and constitutes an irritating social faux pas.  Unless the word absquatulation has been used in its correct context somewhere other than in this warning, it does not have any legal or grammatical use and may be ignored.  No animals were harmed in the transmission of this e-mail. Those of you with an overwhelming fear of the unknown will be gratified to learn that there is no hidden message revealed by reading this warning backwards, so just ignore that Alert Notice from Microsoft. However, by pouring a complete circle of salt around yourself and your computer you can ensure tha!
t no harm befalls you and your pets.