ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: Attention Unlimited Glider Pilots

From: "Philipp Hilker" <philipp at mtb-hilker.de>

Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2001 09:33:56 UTC

Message:

  One week before the contest it seems a kind of late to change your free,
especially since the CIVA also introduced the 10 figure bonus system, which
gives you an 6.5% advantage if you use just 10 instead of 13 figures, but
which takes quite some brain twisting to apply into a flyable free.

By the way, on my website www.lm2001.de I published the Q's and unkown's for
Intermediate and Unlimited glider championships on german state level for
this year.  Some time in the next weeks, I'll publish the free's of the
contestants.

Good Luck for everybody at the nationals!!!

Mit Hals- und Beinbruch

Philipp Hilker

Lo-100 D-7163
Pitts S2a D-EXPH (ex N80007)