ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] RE: Acro avionics question

From: "Peter Ashwood-Smith" <petera at nortelnetworks.com>

Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2002 16:59:59 UTC

Message:

I have the Garmin transponder and it seems to work fine. Not much to say
about it really.

As far as a Comm goes, I'd get one that allows you to receive two stations
simultaneously. This allows you to practice acro over an airport while
monitoring the airport tower etc. AND listen to critique on a separate
frequency from a ground based coach.

Peter