ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] This just in ... (humor)

From: Eric Rood <ericrood at gcfn.org>

Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2002 17:26:41 UTC

Message:

TERRORISTS MULTIPLYING IN THE SOUTHEAST

The governors of Alabama, Georgia & Mississippi would like to announce
that they have made a disturbing discovery in their states. Apparently, a
small number of terrorists have become romantically involved with the locals.
The result was not pretty, and we now have the sad task of reporting a new
sector of the human race: ISLAMABUBBAS. So far, only a smattering of
actual births has been reported  and we are hard at work trying to isolate
and seal them off.
To date, we have identified the following:
*Mohammed Billy Bob Abba Bubba
*Mohammed Jethro Bin Thinkin Bout It
*Mohammed Forrest Gumpa Bubba
*Mohammed Rubba Dub Dubba Bubba
*Bobbie Joe Bubba Charlene Atat
*Betty Jean Hasbeena Badgurl
*Linda Sue Bin There Dunthat
Not surprisingly, they all seem to have sprung from one couple:
Mohammed Whoozyadaddy and Yomamma Bin Lovin.

Eric Rood
ericrood at gcfn.org