ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Has anyone used a chest-pack parachute?

From: Klusmanp at aol.com

Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 01:32:52 UTC

Message:

  Still thinking about different options for fitting me plus a parachute into a
Pitts S-1S. I have not really had a chance to try the fit with a good
seat-pack so that is still a possibility, but just to throw the question out
there: Are chest-pack parachutes ever used in the aerobatic aircraft world?

Can a skydiver's reserve chute be adapted for this?

Thanks,

Paul Klusman