ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: Sick after acro???

From: John Cornwell <jwcornwell at usa.net>

Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 02:11:06 UTC

Message:

Lack of food maybe?  Low blood sugar is the enemy during aerobatics.

"Eric Minnis" <acroeric at mebtel.net> wrote:

>	MIME Type: multipart/alternative

            Just a quick question to the guys that have flown acro for a
while- I fly basic acro at least once a week in my clipped Wing Tcraft.
I feel like I am really used to the +4 or so g's I routinely pull.  I
was up today and flew for 1.5 hours. Of that time at least 45 minutes
was aerobatics. I felt fine during the entire flight but after I landed
I felt really sick to my gut.  Had not eaten for 4 hours and was well
hydrated. This is the first time I have felt sick after a flight. Is
this normal?
Eric Minnis
IAC 0605999
N43740 Swick Tcraft