ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: Sick after acro???

From: Planedancer at aol.com

Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 04:22:02 UTC

Message:

  In a message dated 1/22/2002 8:06:51 PM Central Standard Time,
jwcornwell at usa.net writes:

<< Lack of food maybe?  Low blood sugar is the enemy during aerobatics.

 "Eric Minnis" <acroeric at mebtel.net> wrote:

 << Of that time at least 45 minutes was aerobatics. I felt fine during the
entire flight but after I landed I felt really sick to my gut.  Had not eaten
for 4 hours and was well
 hydrated. This is the first time I have felt sick after a flight. Is this
normal? >>

I can't speak with authority as to aerobatics, but as a nurse, I agree with
John's answer.  It could also be a sign that you may be coming down with
something, or that what you ate 4 hrs earlier didn't agree with you.  Certain
foods just don't digest that fast.

Melanie

Melanie
Rhome, TX (Ft. Worth)