ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: Pitts,Parachutes and Padding

From: "Ken Stevens" <ken.stevens at nashville.com>

Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 06:03:23 UTC

Message:

Jerry

Most S2B drivers seem to like the seat pack because it is such a deep
hole. Try this, put the seat pack on and sit down in a chair and try to
stand
up. Next do the same with a backpack. I think you will pick the
backpack.

I use a long softie because with a backpack it tends to ride up my back
when I push outside. With the long I sit on the lower part of it and it
stops the ridding up problem.

If you are going to spend $1200 to $1400 I would shop around.
It's your butt that has got to sit on it, pick one that feels good.
It's your butt it has to save so pick one you can get out of
the plane with as easy as possible.

Ken Stevens
IAC 14340
Pitts S1