ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: Pitts,Parachutes and Padding

From: Graham Bird <graham at calbird.org>

Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 14:01:56 UTC

Message:

  I fly with a backpack Long Softy, but because I'm a shortarse have the seat
filled with padding to get maximum height.  Speak to Allen Silver (let me
know if you need contact details) if you need good advice and guidance.

Cheers

Graham Bird                             graham at calbird.org
Director, IAC Chapter 38                        (510) 530 9008
                                                 www.iac38.org