ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] RE: Are PC Simulators any good for prac ...

From: "Lupien, Randall A" <randall.a.lupien at intel.com>

Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2002 17:25:44 UTC

Message:

  The only simulator I ever found that could be used was a program called
Flight Unlimited. It came
out about five years ago. It had several aircraft to chose from and I think
included a Pitts S2-B
an Extra 300 and an SU26. It supports a joystick and rudder peddles as well.
It also has a three
window setup so you can view both wing tips as well as the forward view at
the same time.
Good luck finding this program though. It's been out of production for some
time.

Tony.....