ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] RE: Are PC Simulators any good for prac ...

From: "John" <jprince at iglou.com>

Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2002 22:28:19 UTC

Message:

      I've got that program!  My brother gave it to me a few years ago.  Tried
it out and put it back in the closet.  It didn't do what I thought, couldn't
see everything, just a good game but not for practicing knowns.  You know,
Windows 98 ( never checked XP) does support multiple video boards and maybe
this game would too.  Soooo a monitor on your left, one right, one
ahead.....might work, but the "G" meter still says "1".  I need a lot of
help with Sportsman but I don't think this will do it.
John Prince Pitts 3DR