ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] 1000 hour on Extra

From: "Gibbons" <gibbons at cox-internet.com>

Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2002 14:04:32 UTC

Message:

  Thank everyone for the input.  In response to your questions:

The airplane is an EA-300, certified.  My understanding is that it's been on
the competition circuit in the US.  I was told the owner competed in
Intermediate.  I have no way of knowing about that.  The n-number is N45R.
Anybody know it?
http://162.58.35.241/acdatabase/NNumSQL.asp?NNumbertxt=45R&cmndfind.x=22&cmn
dfind.y=18

Regards,