ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Ottawa/Gatineau contest update

From: "Peter Ashwood-Smith"<petera at nortelnetworks.com>

Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 15:28:17 UTC

Message:

	Just a quick update on the June 28,29,30th Ottawa/Gatineau contest.
      We have formal approval from the club membership to waive the entry
fees for anybody competing in a Sukhoi/Yak or other aircraft that does not
have a standard or experimental C of A. This is to offset the cost ($100CDN)
of the special flight permit that you  require to enter Canada.  (We are
also working on Transport to try to eliminate this fee altogether).
      Approval has also been given to waive the entry fee for any competitor
that is a current judge and assists with the judging duties.
	Details available at: www.aerobaticscanada.org
<http://www.aerobaticscanada.org>

	Cheers,
	Peter Ashwood-Smith