ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Ottawa/Gatineau contest update

From: "Peter Ashwood-Smith" <petera at nortelnetworks.com>

Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2002 03:08:32 UTC

Message:

	WOW, talk about nice weather. We've had calm winds and clear blue
skies for two days with tomorrow looking the same. We flew everybody twice
today despite a busy airport with folks coming in to see the contest and
Transport Canada officials onsite watching like hawks everything that was
done.

	A good time was had by all this evening at our dinner with music and
singing by some local female flight instructors.

	Should get through the unknowns tomorrow, get the Sportsman group to
fly a 3rd flight and then leave the box open for practice till 6:00.

	Cheers all from one VERY tired contest director.

	Peter Ashwood-Smith