ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] RE: Hull Insurance

From: Jeffrey Lo <jlo at pacbell.net>

Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 02:43:00 UTC

Message:

  My S1S is also insured for $50K hull & $1M liability by US Specialty through
Cannon Aviation Insurance, and although it went up this year, it was still
nearly $500 less than your quote, and I have less TW and Pitts time than
you, plus an unfortunate racing accident that the insurance company paid out
on in 1996.  Bob Cannon has also provided great service and was very helpful
in getting my claim paid to my satisfaction.  You can find them at
http://www.cannonaviation.com/.  I have no association with them other than
as a happy client.

Jeff Lo
jlo at pacbell.net