ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: Hull Insurance

From: "Harley Carnes" <harley at ccimedia.com>

Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 19:17:35 UTC

Message:

  Last year .. I took the bait and left Forest for Avemco to save money.
Avemco charged me less than 1800 for insurance, with 60K hull on the S-1T.
That was last year.   This year, they jacked it up to 2400+.
    Guess what, I'll pay anything close to that ... to leave Avemco for an
aerobatic related company.  Avemco low balled a lot of people, in order to
hurt agencies and companies that have stood behind the intrepid aerobats ...

Falcon has already come in lower than Avemco.  Forest hasn't given me a
quote yet.  Looking forward to it.

Fly safe,

Harley Carnes
IAC#22895