ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] RE: Hull Insurance

From: "Paul B. Stambaugh" <pstambau at yahoo.com>

Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 15:45:13 UTC

Message:

  FYI...

I'm paying about $1600/yr for 33K 1M liability,
commercial, and airshow. I have less than 100 hrs in
Pitts.

--- Jeffrey Lo <jlo at pacbell.net> wrote:
> My S1S is also insured for $50K hull & $1M liability
> by US Specialty through
> Cannon Aviation Insurance, and although it went up
> this year, it was still
> nearly $500 less than your quote, and I have less TW
> and Pitts time than
> you, plus an unfortunate racing accident that the
> insurance company paid out
> on in 1996.  Bob Cannon has also provided great
> service and was very helpful
> in getting my claim paid to my satisfaction.  You
> can find them at
> http://www.cannonaviation.com/.  I have no
> association with them other than
> as a happy client.
>
> Jeff Lo
> jlo at pacbell.net
> 1988 Pitts Special S1S N230MP

=====
Paul Stambaugh IAC Chapter 88
Pitts S1-S  N34RM "Psycho Therapy"
SkyTours Aerobatics - The Ultimate Aerobatic Experience
www.skytoursaerobatics.8m.com
Ann Arbor, MI & Toledo, OH
Phone: Days, Office (810)-986-0389, Evenings (419) 269-0626
Cell:  248-705-8495