ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] RE: FW: RE: S-2B Voltage Regulator

From: Dave Swartz <djswartz at bellsouth.net>

Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 05:47:03 UTC

Message:

  Another option is the ElectroDelta VR371 - I believe Aviat has switched to this
unit.  It includes the overvoltage protect circuit so the separate brick can be
eliminated.  Before switching, I had many problems with the overvoltage unit
false tripping during acro (caused by corrosion in the internal grounding
circuit).  I also had the pulsation problem.  I've used the VR371 for the last
2 years with no problems.

http://www.kellyaerospace.com/esi_charts/Electrodelta/Electrodelta_App_Chart
.pdf

Dave Swartz