ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: IAC rulse amok?? -- just another re ...

From: "Gibbons" <gibbons at cox-internet.com>

Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2002 16:46:53 UTC

Message:

  What would be wrong with requiring a logbook endorsement for spin training
prior to letting someone enter a contest, even in the primary class?  From
what I've read a pilot is much more likely to enter an inadvertent spin than
they are to disable an airplane, yet we're required to wear parachutes and
not required to show that we've received adequate spin training.

I'm sure this is not a new question.  What is the IAC position on this?

Regards,

Chip Gibbons