ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: IAC rules amok?? -- just another re ...

From: "Eversole, Leslie" <leversole at usg.com>

Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 08:16:35 UTC

Message:

sorry, I have to step in....
(virginia, in your first message) you said that
95% of the voting public did not respond, so the board should interpret
this as a 95% in favor?!?!?!!? How many members (do you think) had a clue
that something was being voted on, in time to cast a vote, or otherwise
make there feelings known?!? Now in this latest mail, you say the "BOD acted
in accordance
with the majority of the feedback they received"??!!??!!?? If 5% voted, then
these
five percent should be taken as 100% of the voting populus?!?!?! If this was
the case, the board
upon recieving 5% opinions, should have a. shelved any actions, b. decided
that the populus
either didn't understand, or were indifferent, and would try again to make
the rank and file
understand (AND BE CONCERNED WITH)something was broken and needed fixing, or
otherwise, done nothing..."

Just My Opinion...
Leslie "Dancing Bear" Eversole
IAC Chapter 25 Houston TX