ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Aerobatic Instructor qualifications

From: "Brent Rogers" <1brogers at rogers.com>

Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 02:23:25 UTC

Message:

A friend in Australia has been asking what is required here in North America in order to become an aerobatic instructor.

I can answer for Canada which has an Aerobatic Instructor rating but I am not certain about the USA.

Can anyone there tell me what qualifications and/or experience as well as License or rating that are required in the US to give aerobatic instruction?

Thank you,

Brent Rogers