ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: Aerobatic Instructor qualifications

From: "Ron Spencer" <splitimagewing at earthlink.net>

Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 16:01:24 UTC

Message:

In short...none.  Amazing is it not?

-RS-
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Brent Rogers
  To: IAC Acro List
  Cc: Chris Burns
  Sent: Saturday, March 09, 2002 9:19 PM
  Subject: [Acro] Aerobatic Instructor qualifications

  A friend in Australia has been asking what is required here in North America in order to become an aerobatic instructor.

  I can answer for Canada which has an Aerobatic Instructor rating but I am not certain about the USA.

  Can anyone there tell me what qualifications and/or experience as well as License or rating that are required in the US to give aerobatic instruction?

  Thank you,

  Brent Rogers