ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Organization Name Change

From: "Michael Steveson" <msteveson at earthlink.net>

Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 01:11:05 UTC

Message:

  As I was reading through the meeting minutes from the March 2 IAC BOD
meeting I noticed that the name of the organization has been changed to the
United States Aerobatic Association dba Aerobatics USA.

We are no longer the International Aerobatic Club.

Thought you all might want to know.

Michael Steveson,
President Phoenix Aerobatic Club