ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: Organization Name Change

From: "Brent Rogers" <1brogers at rogers.com>

Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 03:37:17 UTC

Message:

  As a dues paying but Canadian member I can't say I am thrilled to hear this.

Brent

Brent Rogers                        | CPL, ASELS, IA
Toronto, Ontario                   | COPA # 134213
Canada                                  | AOPA # 772585 7
1brogers at rogers.com        | IAC # 24428, Chapter 88