ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: Organization Name Change

From: "Philipp Hilker" <philipp at mtb-hilker.de>

Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 14:29:56 UTC

Message:

  Hi everybody,

I would vote for IAC!

But:

I just paid my $70 for receiving sport aerobatics. I'm based in Germany and
had a very good time graduating in Petaluma CA quite some years ago. For
sure it is patriotism and the chance or need to make use of it to advance
the aerobatics within the US and raise funds for participation of
international contests. That gives quite a good point for changing the name.

After reading Miki G's statements I pull back all my resistance against the
Organization Name Change. Guenter's exploder and website probably make more
people join the IAC than any other thing. Let's all keep up the good spirit
and hope the Mediterranean S2B will live long and will get into open minded
hands one day. Or the owner might open his mind which would be the best
solution for all.

Mit Hals- und Beinbruch

Philipp Hilker

Lo-100 D-7163