ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] thought this might be interesting

From: Don Peterson <autotech at flash.net>

Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 02:02:11 UTC

Message:

  Hi everyone,

Just thought the club might like to know what I just received.  Anybody
a fan of anonymity?

Don P.

=======================================

First let me acknowledge that I am writing to you anonymously and that
that's probably worse than what I'm going to complain about, but....

I've been reading your posts for the better part of two years now. And I
had just a couple of questions. Do you ever get tired of complaining?
Do you ever get tired of looking in every closet and seeing a
conspiracy? Do you ever stop and re-read what you've written before you
push the "send" button?

If I had anything to do with how this organization is run, I would send
your dues back to you and ask you to never, ever bother renewing. In
small doses, challenge to authority and a bit of skepticism can be
useful, even healthy.  But GET OVER IT!

Please, PLEASE let the staff and officers of IAC run the organization.
Please, PLEASE, PLEASE stop complaining every time a comma
seems out of place or an adjective isn't exactly to your liking.  The
exploder is a place for public comment, but you've over done it. I have
no doubt that you have a loyal, somewhat twisted following. But most of
us are just sick to death of reading about your cynical thoughts on how
things should be done if only the idiots would see things your way.\

STOP!!!!!!!