ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: thought this might be interesting

From: Jan Markham <norris at primenet.com>

Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 02:18:50 UTC

Message:

  I'm afraid my initial reaction to that writer was to say if you don't
like Don's posts, then don't read them, and don't presume to speak for
the rest of us!

I may not agree with all you say, but you have provided a lot of
thoughtful input on many issues. The people we can do without are those
like your anonymous writer.

Jan Markham
Chapter 69